Siguenos en Facebook

The best Hip-Hop production tool's ever.

Hi everyone my name is Gaston Alvarez, i'm a musician producer for the Zero&BurtonStudios and a video editor and fx designer of Urbe Collective, i really want to share with you this incredible tools for the Hip-Hop beats production, just follow this link to go directly to the web site of this incredible things, Thanks a lot.

I'm a fan of ModernBeats.com:

Fruity Loops,
Reason Refills,
Audio Recording

Enjoy it!!!!!!!
Gastòn Alvarez

1 comentario:

  1. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested
    to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so
    she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



    my web-site - facebook sex

    ResponderEliminar