Siguenos en Facebook

METHOD MAN en México con StreetLife,Eptos Uno,Artimaña



Uno de los mas esperados para muchos Method Man después de una larga espera lo pudimos ver y darnos cuenta por que tiene tanto respeto en el Rap  donde Eptos y  Artimaña  entre otro como Zake y Freak que también me gustado ver pero no fue posible aquí les dejo algunas fotos .

One of the most anticipated for many Method Man after a long wait it could see and realize that has so much respect in the Rap where Eptos and  Artimaña also among others such as Zake and Freak that I liked to see but was not possible here I leave some photos.
.KPTA.












 

 




 






















                                     

                                   DERECHOS RESERVADOS  Contacto: www.kapta.com.mx

3 comentarios:

  1. re bueno ese toquin, excelente Meth..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
    . Anyways, wonderful blog!

    My web blog ... ironmaster dumbbells

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness on your put up is just cool and i can suppose you're a professional in this subject. Fine with your permission let me to clutch your feed to keep updated with drawing close post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the rewarding work.

    Visit my homepage; noticias primero

    ResponderEliminar